Pages

▼

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pantai Kok Sunset by Zhariff

Sunset in Pantai Kok, Langkawi



Picture of the day. Amazing picture taken at Pantai Kok. Great combination of sunset, matchincang mountain & boats..

Thanks bro for sharing.. I wish i can learn how to take this kind of pictures.. :)
More from him here



3 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare
    to see a nice blog like this one these days.

    Check out my blog; brand reputation

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an amazing article designed for all the internet viewers; they will take advantage from it I am sure.

    My web site - social media summit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're using? I've loaded your blog
    in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price?
    Thank you, I appreciate it!

    Feel free to visit my web-site; appliance repair Brandon

    ReplyDelete