Advertisement :- Villa De Porto ~ A Private Gateaway in Langkawi

Friday, March 18, 2011

Mangroves and mangrove dwellers, Langkawi, Malaysia

Pic & post by Dasmanul
The first couple of days of my recent visit to Malaysia were spent on Langkawi, and on our first day we did a guided tour of the mangroves, a strange and fascinating eco system of its own. As we were told, very important for Earth's CO2 balance and, sadly but not surprisingly, highly endangered by human activities. I thought I'd share a few pictures with you. Not all of them came out as well as I would have liked from a technical point of few, but I still find them enjoyable. 

This eagle was sitting far overhead - I think the pic came out not too bad for being shot handheld from a boat.


AL :- Interesting post & story from dasmanul. Its from a dpreview forum which members can share experience & lovely pictures.. Great & honest review.

No comments: