Advertisement :- Villa De Porto ~ A Private Gateaway in Langkawi

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Stunning Lubuk Semilang Waterfall

Lubuk Semilang Waterfall
Picture of the day. Never seen such a beauty taken of Lubuk Semilang waterfall. Such amazing. I'm stunned. Well this waterfall quite not famous compared to Telaga Tujuh or Temurun. However, this place gives opportunity for you to explore the surrounding forest. 


Comment by Him 
Hi anaklangkawi
What a big honor for me.Thank you for your offer.
I giving you permission to use my picture in my flickr but with my name as a copyrighted image on your blog.
I also sell pictures to anyone interested. Btw, I'm real Langkawi citizen. Just got few weeks free here to photograph more at Langkawi Island for my Landscape Portfolio.For link to my Flickr acc,I'm very agree with it.
Thank you again for dropping by and also for the offer.I really appreciate that.
Regards
Arifuddin Rahmad



There's a lot of amazing pictures taken by him here. If you wish to use it in your magazine, pamplet, banner etc2.. Do contact him ok... Thanks mate for sharing.. Amazing picture of the lubuk semilang waterfall mate.

Please email me if you need any info with regards to your travel to Langkawi & also if you need any advertising enquiry. ( anaklangkawi@gmail.com )

No comments: