Advertisement :- Villa De Porto ~ A Private Gateaway in Langkawi

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sun Cafe Langkawi by Sim Yee

The one and only tasties Barracuda i've ever tasted. I wana thank my mom for bringing me into this world to taste such amazing food. Ok i'm over exaggerating. Forgive me. I am serious that this dish is brilliant. This Barracuda fillet is marinated in lemon and honey before grilled and served with spinach. The spinach tasted slighty milky so i guess they marinated the spinach as well.


Al:-
I need to admit that i never been to this Cafe as well.. Looking at the review i might drop by sometime.. Great review though..

2 comments:

XING said...

OMG! thank you so so much for sharing my review here. its an honor!

anaklangkawi said...

The pleasure is mine, for sharing your great review..