Advertisement :- Villa De Porto ~ A Private Gateaway in Langkawi

Monday, October 17, 2011

Malaysia: In Rick Stein's foodie footsteps

Lauraine Jacobs is lucky enough to get advice from chef Rick Stein – in Auckland next week for Taste NZ – about which Malaysian foodie haunts to check out.
Rick Stein loves Malaysian food for the collision of tastes that come from the Chinese, India and Malay influences. Photo / Supplied
Expand

Rick Stein loves Malaysian food for the collision of tastes that come from the Chinese, India and Malay influences.

Rick Stein is a traveller. Through his innumerable TV shows I know he gets to eat in fascinating destinations. So when I heard his favourite place to stay was Bon Ton, a tiny resort on the island of Langkawi, in northern Malaysia, I had no hesitation in packing my bags to check it out. But first, I had to talk to him to get the low-down on my destination and find out what I should be eating.


AL :-
Great to see good review about food in Langkawi & Malaysia as a whole.. 

Please email me if you need any info with regards to your travel to Langkawi & also if you need any advertising enquiry. ( anaklangkawi@gmail.com )

No comments: