Advertisement :- Villa De Porto ~ A Private Gateaway in Langkawi

Saturday, September 5, 2009

First no soap, then no toilet at all at jetty ~ Kuala Perlis


I WAS at the Kuala Perlis Jetty on Aug 26 to receive visitors from Langkawi Island.
While waiting for my guests to arrive, I went to the toilet. To my horror, there was no soap and I called the Jetty’s office to inform them of it.

Meanwhile, I thought of sponsoring a bar of soap for the public to use. But, when I came back with it, I found the door to the toilet locked.
I was told that the toilet was spoilt.

We are having a good flow of tourists despite the Influenza A(H1N1) outbreak but our local marine department is not making a serious effort to keep the toilets clean at all times.
This type of attitude will only lose us valuable tourists. Remember, tourism is a billion ringgit foreign revenue earner for our country.

GOWRIKUMAR,
Batu Caves, Selangor.

Anaklangkawi :-
Issue with toilet was quite synonym to tourist areas. Hope that this complain will opened the eyes of authorities in Perlis. This only defers tourist from coming to Langkawi.

No comments: