Advertisement :- Villa De Porto ~ A Private Gateaway in Langkawi

Friday, January 14, 2011

Langkawi Island by Musemono

Hey y'all. Last weekend (it was Christmas holidays), I decided to re-visit Langkawi Island. The last time I went there was 8 years ago, so I had a very vague idea how it was and pretty curious this time around. Langkawi is an island in Kedah state (the same state I was born in), about an hour by airplane from Kuala Lumpur. It's located on the west coast of peninsular Malaysia, quite near to Thailand. Oh it's also accessible via ferries.

I rented a cute lil Malaysian car, called Kancil (mousedeer) for about RM70 a day from the airport counter. A car will help a lot to move my holiday butt around, especially on a large and relatively undeveloped island like this one.


AL :-
Quite interesting blog by Musemono. 

No comments: