Advertisement :- Villa De Porto ~ A Private Gateaway in Langkawi

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The charms of Berjaya Resort Langkawi by Azy

This was my first trip to Langkawi Island. We didn't really go on trips like these when I was younger. Weekends were spent running wild at a fruit orchard, fishing, climbing trees and swimming in a beautiful unspoiled river in Janda Baik, Pahang. I never felt like I was missing out and there was definitely no peer pressure in not visiting the usual holiday destinations.

This means that I am easily entranced and fascinated, just like a child would. One naturally associates the island with beaches but I never knew about its beautiful mountain range and every meal we had was - quite surprisingly - delicious (more on these in another post).
 
Al : 
I've never come across Berjaya beach review before apart from tripadvisor.. Great review & nice info regarding the resort..

No comments: