Advertisement :- Villa De Porto ~ A Private Gateaway in Langkawi

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sky Bridge Langkawi Cable Car

Sky Bridge by Jim Boud
Picture of the day. I must admit this is the best picture so far I've encounter of the bridge. With the Island of Tarutao as the background, this picture is perfect.

Picture by Jim Boud <-- see his amazing pics here.
Camera Canon EOS 450D Digital Rebel XSi
Exposure 0.002 sec
Aperture f/5.0
Focal Length 28 mm
ISO Speed 100

More langkawi pictures here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy just ωanted to give you a quіck hеads up
and let you knoω а few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not
ѕure why but I think its a linking іssue.
I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

Also visit my webpage; Boston Limousine