Advertisement :- Villa De Porto ~ A Private Gateaway in Langkawi

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Trip to Langkawi by Rames Studios

Red Tomato Menu by Rames Studios
On the next day, we went for island hoping + swim @ the beach. Weather was so cold can DIE!! but we had so much fun ahha. On this island got damn a lots of monkeys! Do you know I almost got killed cos of them? :P Really.

Well, the story goes like this... I came down from the boat and waited for the rest to come down. Junn asked me if I can help him hold the junk foods. I said yes. Later on, there was this huge monkey came towards me, tried to grab the junk food! Everyone was panic but not me lol. I was trying to avoid him by walking a lil bit fast, but the monkey manage to poke a hole on the plastic and half of the stuff in it started to drop one by one! My initial idea was to throw it to the sea so that it wont be able to get it. While I was walking, one of the boat came towards me (I didn't see it coming cos I was facing the opposite side -_-" + the boatman thought I know the boat is coming towards me! Sweat!!). This is the moment I thought SOMETHING gonna happen! I turn back to see why is everyone shouting "go awayy!!!" 

More info please refer his blog here.

Timbermad :-
I never seen such amazing blog. The template are superb & the pictures.. Well, you need to see it for yourself. Such an artistic blog. :) One thing for sure he really did enjoy being in Langkawi.

No comments: