Advertisement :- Villa De Porto ~ A Private Gateaway in Langkawi

Monday, March 14, 2011

Atop A Waterfall B&W

Atop A Waterfall
Picture of the day. A picture of a waterfall in Langkawi. I think this is Telaga Tujuh Waterfall during low raining season. Its not a good time to swim or having fun. Anyway thanks to Ollie for the great picture. More picture by him here.

Comment by Ollie :-
"I loved my trip to Langkawi, it is a naturally beautiful island and the people were very friendly to my friends and I. It was great to be able to discover new places and new food for ourselves but it would have been handy to have a cheap method of transport, like a public bus that regularly went around the island because the taxis could be expensive."

AL :- Agree with Ollie. Should have a shuttle bus from Kuah to certain tourist spot. Lada should think about this suggestion.

No comments: