Advertisement :- Villa De Porto ~ A Private Gateaway in Langkawi

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Langkawi Experience ~by mizzvickz


What is there to do in Langkawi
apart from duty free chocs, alcohol and cheap* seafood?

*Cheaper than KL but not super cheap either

Why, take a RM30 tour to go "island hopping" and see eagle feeding!

Such a pity for the bad weather.
Paying peak prices for hotels and flight tix but experiencing off peak weather.
The weather ruined half of our trip. . .
plus my OCD was mentally killing me.

I keep feeling dirty and icky
and I keep having a constant need to bathe and wash my feet.

This particularly happens whenever I go on beach holidays
and stay in hotels with carpeted flooring.

Please refer to her blog for more interesting experience & great picture of delicious food :)..

Orkid Seafood Restaurant, Langkawi Tapaz Langkawi., Sunba Retro Bar Red Tomato Garden Cafe Breakfast Bar Langkawi

Anaklangkawi :-
I must say she should be paid or given free meal for promoting all these nice places to eat in Langkawi.. Such tempting picture.. makes my mouth water drops.. Heheh

No comments: