Advertisement :- Villa De Porto ~ A Private Gateaway in Langkawi

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Langkawi Five-O by Firiz


All my frustration during 4 weeks of STPM examination were paid off. Next day after the exam, my family and I were boarding on AK5203 flight to KL at 6.15am. During the flight, I ate Chicken Rice. The taste was not bad! We arrived at LCCT around 8.15 am. My elder brother and I rushed to the counter for early check-in. While waiting for the flight, my elder brother, sister and I went to McDonald for early breakfast. At 10.00 am, we took AK5322 flight to Langkawi Island. Finally 1 hour later, our plane landed at the 'Island of the Eagle'.

We rented a Nissan Grand Livinia car for RM300 (2 nights). At noon, we reached Hotel Bahagia in the heart of Kuah town. Waiting for check-in, we went sight-seeing around the town before headed to Billion Supermarket for duty-free shopping. We bought a lot of chocolates. Then we ate Nasi Kandar at a Mamak restaurant near Pekan Rabu. We went to the waterfront nearby to snap some photos.

More stories check his full article here..

No comments: